Self Catered Retreats
Amara Retreat offers a unique opportunity for you and your guests to have exclusive use of the entire retreat facility including:
- The Main Retreat House - accommodates 12 twin share
- Two stunning cabins - accommodate 2 twin share each
- The 100 sqm yoga centre with stunning 180 degree elevated views across lush bushland all the way to Noosa
- The energy laden fire circle area
- Magnesium Pool
- Steam Sauna (6 people at a time)
- 45 acres of dams and beautiful walks and hidden contemplation areas
- Included in the nightly fee are all luxury beddings and towels, bio degradable lush shampoo and body wash, yoga mats for use at the retreat
- Dry goods cupboard with everything you will ever need to add to your fresh organic fare
- Chef's kitchen with all the equipment
- Gas fire place for cozy winter retreats
- Air-conditioning in selected rooms as well as the yoga centre
- 2-night minimum
You and your guests will feel like you own your own bubble of paradise. Cocoon yourself into Amara Retreat and offer your guests an experience they will never forget. Simply hire the whole stunning 45-acre Retreat Facility and team up with some of our excellent local partners or bring your own practitioners. Pay a nightly fee plus a once off cleaning fee and bring up to 12 guests. Please ring Sandra Ramacher (+61 (0)407428481) to arrange the bookings or simply fill out our online booking form.
Our corporate packages co-ordinator Simone Haigh can cater a combination of facilitators, therapies and practitioners as well as catering options to achieve your most desired outcome, ranging from inspiring more effective teamwork, thinking outside of the box to simply allowing your amazing team to have a relaxing retreat to recharge batteries.
Simone Haigh B.App.Sci (NRM)
I have been working for many years now as an environment and sustainability specialist. I started my career working in an organic fruit and vegetable warehouse selling salad mix, and progressed from there to managing large and complex environmental restoration projects along the NSW and South East Queensland coast.
Through many years in this field I have grown to appreciate the importance of triple bottom line outcomes. A healthy workforce equates to a healthy balance sheet. Reconnecting with nature isn’t just a meaningless platitude, there is now a solid evidence base showing the myriad of ways that stress damages us, and a myriad of ways that nature helps us heal. I am honoured to be working with Amara Retreat as its environmental scientist, and extend an invitation to you to experience its unique beauty.